Door Type: Manual
Capacity: 12 gal.
No. Of Doors: 2
No. Of Shelves: 0
Standard(s) Met: FM/NFPA/OSHA
Weight: 99 lbs.
- Creates a safe storage for flammables without taking up valuable floor space
- Designed to mount on top of 30- and 45-gallon manual or self-closing Sure-Grip ex cabinets or can also be used independently as a benchtop cabinet or stacked to provide additional storageL
- Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets
- High-performance, self-latching doors close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions
- Fail-safe closing mechanism ensures three-point stainless steel bullet latching system works every time
- For added security, U-Loc ™ handle comes with a cylinder lock and key set or accepts an optional padlock
- Haz-Alert ™ reflective warning labels are highly visible under fire conditions or during power outages when illuminated with a flashlight
- Cabinets also feature dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling feet, grounding connector, and trilingual warning label
- Durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish provides excellent chemical resistance
- Manual-close door opens to a full 180 degrees and self-latches when pushed closed